B2B SEO Consulting & Management Programs
Drive Leads, Connect Leads to Sales, and Improve Digital Marketing ROI
Our SEO focus is on delivering business results ties to key B2B marketing challenges: generate leads, connect lead opportunities to sales, build and differentiate the brand message, and prove the ROI of digital marketing programs.
We don’t provide an “out of the box” solution. While our SEO strategies are based on proven tactics, we customize each organization’s SEO program to achieve unique marketing goals, while considering individual opportunities, circumstances, and constraints.
This involves listening to your needs, understanding the target audience, doing research across industry and competition, and being willing to take a fresh, out-of-the-box look at problems we may already have significant experience in and past success.
Critical Components of a B2B Search Engine Optimization Program
- Keyword Research – The foundation for any SEO program. Keyword research supports buyer persona development, target markets, and stands as a guideline for content marketing and social media initiatives.
- Content Optimization – Build out of critical content assets designed to improve keyword visibility and acquire inbound links and social media presence. All of our content optimization initiatives focus on the prospective customer first, emphasizing user experience and lead acquisition.
- Technical Auditing – Uncovering and providing in-depth recommendations and hands on management of technology issues and opportunities that might impact and improve search engine crawling and indexing.
- Inbound Link Acquisition – Internal and external review of owned assets, the competitive landscape, and industry initiatives that can lead to link building opportunities designed for long-term value; not short-sighted tactics.
- Social Media Marketing – Social media and SEO work hand-in hand to deliver lead opportunities and differentiate brand communication, while building earned media. Click here to learn more about our social media programs for B2B organizations.
- Content Marketing – Quality content is the foundation for all of our ongoing SEO and social media programs. Click here to learn more about our content marketing programs for B2B organizations.
- Website Reporting and Analysis – Ongoing reporting analysis of key website visitor metrics, search engine and social media metrics, and performance of content and tactics as it pertains to lead generation and sales initiatives.
For a more in-depth explanation of what makes us so successful, check out our case studies highlighting B2B SEO program initiatives.
Thought Leadership on B2B Search Engine Optimization
You’ll find a number of informative articles about SEO on our web site, as well through third party contribution and industry participation. Here are select resources for you to begin with:
- What B2B SEO’s Need To Know About Buyer Personas
- The Death of SEO? The Evolution of Search Engine Marketing
- B2B Marketers: Are You Buying Links or Building Links?
Contact KoMarketing Associates to Learn More
If you have questions or would like to talk with us about our internet marketing services, call us at 1-877-322-2736 or use our contact form to get in touch with our leadership team.