B2B Software & Technology Marketing Solutions
Increase your SEO, Pay Per Click, social media marketing, & conversion results
We’ve dramatically improved online marketing ROI for a range of B2B companies who provide software and hardware products, including data warehousing technology, application monitoring software, fax servers, document imaging, satellite technology, and others.
Online challenges for technology companies often include the need to:
- Generate qualified leads – not just downloads
- Communicate complex products and services in a concise, compelling manner
- Develop web pages that speak to both technically-oriented and C-level visitors
- Provide valuable content, beyond product material, to help with lead-capture and conversion and encourage other sites to link to your site, which helps enhance search engine rankings.
As with all our B2B clients, we determine which SEO and Pay Per Click (PPC) keywords bring you the best leads and then focus your resources there.
Instead of advocating a one-size-fits-all solution for you, we focus on understanding your market and what you offer, then reviewing your current online efforts to design a custom approach that delivers better bottom-line results. For some technology clients, we’ve also used online marketing to promote trade show booth traffic and get attendees to sign up in advance for appointments.
To maximize your return on PPC campaigns, we develop ad copy that targets exactly the right audience, reducing click-thru volume from unqualified prospects that not only adds to your costs but may significantly dilute your follow-up efforts.
Additional resources from KoMarketing Associates to help you get to know us better:
- Case Study: HP Graphic Arts
- Case Study: B2B Software Pay Per Click Campaign
- What Happens When Traffic Doesn’t Equal Leads?
- A Web Analytics Checklist for B2B Search Engine Marketing Programs
- When is Click Through Rate Important in B2B Paid Search?
KoMarketing Associates Thought Leadership
- Read the KoMarketing Associates Blog
- Subscribe to the KoMarketing Newsletter
- Keep Up to Date with the Latest Online Marketing Industry News