B2B Online Marketing for Professional & Business Services Firms
Improve your ROI from SEO, Pay Per Click, and social media marketing
For professional and business services firms, our SEO, Pay Per Click, Social Media Marketing, and Corporate Blogging strategies will help you achieve a higher volume and percentage of quality leads while reducing your cost-per-qualified-lead.
We offer no single formula for success, having found that there’s no substitute for gaining a real understanding of your market and services before developing custom strategies that will work for you.
Recurring online marketing challenges for professional services firms include:
- Finding effective ways to distinguish your firm from your competitors. There are several different ways to do this, including expanded intellectual content and the use of social media. You may also want to encourage members of your firm to develop their own brand through bylined materials and speaking engagements.
- Targeting your Pay Per Click campaigns for maximum effect. If your keywords require relatively high bids, we incorporate strategies to uncover additional keyword opportunities and use precisely-worded ads to screen out non-prospects and avoid unnecessary costs. We will help you establish and manage the process of tracking your results closely to determine which keywords are generating solid leads and sales.
Additional resources from KoMarketing Associates to help you get to know us better:
- What Happens When Traffic Doesn’t Equal Leads?
- Six Key Elements of an Effective Social Media Strategy
- Why You Should Think Beyond the Direct ROI of Social Media Participation
- A Web Analytics Checklist for B2B Search Engine Marketing Programs
- 7 Ways to Use Website SEO to Drive New Business
KoMarketing Associates Thought Leadership
- Read the KoMarketing Associates Blog
- Subscribe to the KoMarketing Newsletter
- Keep Up to Date with the Latest Online Marketing Industry News