February 3, 2016: A recent Forrester Consulting survey commissioned by EverString found that predictive marketing analytics use correlates with better B2B business results and metrics.
In fact, the data shows that predictive marketers are 2.9 times more likely than companies that haven’t implemented predictive marketing analytics to report revenue growth at rates higher than the industry average.
In addition to better business results, predictive marketers are generally more effective at balancing the full customer life cycle compared to marketers who do not use predictive marketing. Seventy percent of “retrospective marketers” ranked discover-stage activities (such as defining target audiences) among the top three activities they do best, whereas 49 percent of predictive marketers ranked discover stage activities among the best. The remaining 51 percent of predictive marketers ranked full life-cycle activities, such as managing end-to-end customer experiences, as business strengths.