Brad interviewed me for the article and he generously provided readers with some of my thoughts on how manufacturers can benefit from search marketing (both SEO and PPC).
The three main sections of the article are:
- Use SEO (or Lose SEO)
- Content is King
- Pay-Per-Click Pays Off
The premise of the article is that “manufacturing companies have a growing opportunity to leverage their Web sites to generate more business, build customer loyalty, create brand awareness and gather market intelligence.”
This article also ties in nicely with some of the things I have been saying recently about B2B companies and search marketing:
- How B2B companies mightÂ think aboutÂ investing in search marketing efforts in a recession
- Guest article on HighRankings.com – 5 Keyword Strategies for B2B PPC Campaigns
- Ways to limit wasted spend on B2B pay per click campaigns with negative keywords.
- How to use Google Alerts for B2B Online Marketing
- Thoughts provided in a B2B Search Marketing Survey conducted by Business.com
Joe Vivolo, a PPC Analyst here at KoMarketing,Â also recently published a post on our blog about how to improve the quality of B2B paid search leads.