How do we generate extraordinary business results for our clients?
But what really sets us apart from our online marketing competitors is how we work with you.
For us, going the extra mile isn’t really an extra. We routinely:
- Ask a few more questions – and then a few more after that – to make sure we tailor our recommendations realistically to your market, operations, and objectives. We want to understand your target market, your prospective customer, and website reader.
- Work hard at finding ways to tie keywords not only to traffic growth but high-quality leads and sales. In a business-to-business environment, with more complicated sales cycles, this often takes some doing, but we’re willing to go a long way down the road with you to make it happen.
- Take the time to fully explain what different tactics and procedures will involve and to present complex information clearly, so that stakeholders in your company who may have little or no familiarity with online marketing are in a better position to understand and buy in to your plans.
- Draw on our experience to anticipate and deal with problems that may crop up in implementation – such as getting information or cooperation from other departments – so that it doesn’t take forever for your plans to become realities.
- Derek Edmond – Managing Partner, Director of SEO & Social Media Strategies
- Steven Wells – Managing Partner, Director of Sales & Business Development
- Joe Vivolo – Partner, Director of Search Engine Advertising
- Casie Gillette – Director of Online Marketing
- Stacy Thompson – Senior Content Marketing Writer
One thing we DON’T do is come at you with a “one size fits all” online marketing system and ask you to buy in to it. Yes, we utilize best practices and proven tactics, but in the end we let the goals and business results you want to achieve shape our approach.
It also means that the existence of a “tried and true” tactic for situation X won’t keep our team from considering a fresh way to address it. We find that no two companies or markets are entirely the same and that change occurs rapidly in all forms of online marketing due to frequent shifts in search engine policies and the on-going emergence of new technology.
In the end it’s all about business results, and that’s why our clients stay with us. Our client list includes some names you’ve heard of (e.g., HP and John Deere) along with a range of medium-sized and small businesses in a variety of industry sectors: high-tech, manufacturing, professional services, content providers, and retail.
If you have questions or would like to talk with us about online marketing, call us at 1-877-3-B2B-SEO (1-877-322-2736).
Careers at KoMarketing Associates
Why work at KoMarketing Associates? We are a team of internet marketing professionals that take pride in hard work, expertise, and a focus on exceeding the expectations of our clients. Take a look at our careers page to learn more about working at KoMarketing Associates and view our existing opportunities.